The previous event in this congress series, MHMT, was held on April 12 - 14, 2018, in Budapest, Hungary. Our year-long planning and organization of several committees resulted in the congress becoming a major success. Please see below some of the highlights of the event.
Paper Submission Deadline
Notification to Authors
Best Paper Award Winners
We would like to congratulate the following authors for winning the Best Paper Award:
- Dr. Omar Rajab Abulgasem, for the paper entitled: "Experimental Investigation of Air-Silicone Oil Slug Flow Development around a Horizontal 90 Degree Bend" ;
- Vignaesh Subramaniam, for the paper entitled: "Thermal Measurements in Conductive Heat Transfer Tree-Like Structures Obtained by Topology Optimization" ;
- Hala Ghazi, for the paper entitled: "A Thermodynamical Model of Liquid-Vapor Interaction" ;
- Dr. Mohammad Hamdan, for the paper entitled: "Decaying Swirl Flow Impact on Developing Laminar Pipe Flow" ;
- Daniel Hummel, for the paper entitled: "Three-Dimensional Numerical Investigation of Constrained Melting of N-Octadecane in a Spherical Enclosure" ;
- Shingo Ito, for the paper entitled: "Combustion of Cross Impinging Air-sheathed Spray Jets in Stagnation-Point Reverse Flow".
- Dr. Taehoon Kim, for the paper entitled: "Experimental Investigation of Water Hammer Phenomena in a Helical Coil Tube for Examination of Water Hammer Models" ;
- Dr. Young Min Kim, for the paper entitled: "Flue Gas Waste Heat and Water Recovery Organic Rankine Cycle" ;
- Javier Ruiz-Rus, for the paper entitled: "Enhanced Bubble Generation by an Air-Stimulated Co-Flow System" ;
- Juan Pablo Valdés, for the paper entitled: "Experimental and CFD Modelling of the Drift Flux in Two-Phase Air(Non) Newtonian Slug-Flow Pattern Flow along Horizontal and Inclined Pipelines" ;
- Dr. Roman Wölbing, for the paper entitled: "Numerical Simulations of Reactive Two-Phase Flows in Interior Ballistics" ;
MHMT'18 Conference Proceedings
Proceedings of the 3rd World Congress on Momentum, Heat and Mass Transfer (MHMT'18) are open acess. You can find them in the link below.